EmoryDay is looking for talented Marketing Content Writers who can provide editorial expertise to join our team of freelance digital marketing staff. In this position, you will be working with various team members to create and edit dynamic content that will enhance EmoryDay’s marketing initiatives.
As a full-service Internet marketing company, we provide business marketing services to companies in need of a full-service outsourced solution. Our teams meet with our clients regularly to progressively improve and manage all aspects of their Internet marketing, including:
- Website Design
- Content Development
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Blogs / Newsletters
- Social Media & Publicity
- Paid Advertising
Our ideal candidate has at least 4+ years of content writing experience for online media or within an agency setting with emphasis on website content development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, particularly for website and digital channels
- Ability to write compelling subject lines, headlines, copy and call to actions
- Exceptionally well versed at developing messaging and overall tonality for new website development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; must be comfortable leading content development strategy discussions with clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Highly experienced with SEO optimization best practices
- Strong ability to develop appropriate keywords and meta tags
- Write headlines, promotional copy, editorial content, etc., for EmoryDay client marketing initiatives
- Write subject lines, headlines, promotional copy and call to actions for digital campaigns such as email campaigns, social media ads, display ads, etc.
- Write, edit and proofread product description and details for websites
- Incorporate clear, concise and compelling content that meets SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Edit and re-purpose existing collateral material for one
- Works to balance watch brand product and experiential content on the website
- Can be flexible with tone and voice to suit the audience based on the project at hand
- QA site, email and digital content to ensure copy, images, hyperlinks, and other assets meet branding guidelines and are fully functional
- Lead the occasional client conference call to discuss content development strategy - must be comfortable speaking with clients
All of our consultants and employees work remotely. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility timing and the number of hours worked. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provides their own computers to work from.
The compensation for the position is flexible based on experience, availability, and a number of projects you would like to work on.